At Paint Inspection Ltd our experience in working offshore is vast with Qualified Paint Inspectors holding Rope Access Training, BOSIET/MIST.
We work with our clients from the initial survey of the structures coating system and corrosion along with providing specifications to meet the demands of the environment and our clients need to meet a design life.
Onsite Inspection is also paramount to ensure the design life of the applied specification is met by ensuring correct surface preparation and coating application. This level of inspection and testing also covers the testing of chloride salt levels which are highly detrimental to the applied system and ensuring the surface preparation standards are achieved.
- Full or Part time Paint Inspection
- Coating and Corrosion Condition Surveys
- Technical Support
- Document review and control
- Providing specification and maintenance guidance on systems
- Fully compliant with ISO, SSPC, ASTM standards
- ISO 9001 Qualified
- NACE and ICorr Level 3 Inspectors
- IRATA Qualified Inspectors